Everyone dreams whether they remember it or not. Dreams give an insight into our inner thoughts, hidden feelings, fears or ambitions. They provide an unrestrained avenue for us to experience our greatest desires without the daily inhibitions we place on ourselves in real life. Often we hold back doing what we truly want because of fear. Fear of lack of skills, fear of failure, fear of being criticized or ridiculed. ‘Dreams in November’ is like an avenue of dreams for HANDS members. Regardless of quirkiness, being flashy or breaking with tradition and despite criticisms, these are the mini movies which have been playing in their minds.
8th BOH Cameronian Awards (2009)
- Nominated for Best Solo Performance (Instrumental) – Jimmy Ch’ng for Illusion in Dreams in November by Hands Percussion Team, musical direction by Bernard Goh
- Nominated for Best Group Performance (Instrumental) – Hands Percussion Team for Dreams in November, musical direction by Bernard Goh
- Nominated and awarded Best Production Values – Dreams in November by Hands Percussion Team, musical direction by Bernard Goh
- Nominated for Best Original Composition – Bernard Goh & Susan Sarah John for Opening, Closing in Dreams in November, musical direction by Bernard Goh
- Nominated and awarded Best Musical Direction – Bernard Goh for Dreams in November